Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €426 (¥50,783) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)