Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €623 (R$ 2,138) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)