Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €484 (785,558 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)