Cost of living comparison between Tyler, Texas, United States and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €616 ($657) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)