Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,340 ($1,578) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (38 minutes ago)