Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01450 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,023 (руб 70,574) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)