Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €355 (Mex$ 7,164) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (29 minutes ago)