Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04935 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €543 (Mex$ 11,014) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)