Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09271 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €539 (Bs 5,813) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (38 minutes ago)