Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08925 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €521 (Bs 5,842) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)