Cost of living comparison between Turku, Finland and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €730 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)