Cost of living comparison between Turku, Finland and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €877 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)