Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25236 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,321 (5,235 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)