Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24968 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,164 (4,663 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)