Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23935 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,374 (5,740 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)