Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26894 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €702 (2,611 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)