Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27546 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €728 (2,641 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)