Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27334 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €565 (2,066 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)