Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €697 (264,226 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (19 minutes ago)