Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €405 (COL$1,261,027) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)