Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €323 (COL$983,055) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)