Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,089 ($1,335) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)