Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €278 (руб 17,109) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)