Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,447 (¥186,394) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)