Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,571 (2,901,025 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (42 minutes ago)