Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,669 (3,216,325 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)