Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,577 (2,913,857 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (41 minutes ago)