Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,927 (3,519,159 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)