Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10578 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,726 (kr 16,315) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (31 minutes ago)