Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10348 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,028 (kr 19,596) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)