Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10490 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,035 (kr 19,402) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)