Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10578 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,818 (kr 17,188) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (17 minutes ago)