Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,839 (kr 17,156) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)