Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10545 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,043 (kr 19,376) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)