Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €411 (C$605) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)