Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €910 (C$1,374) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (44 minutes ago)