Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €932 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)