Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 4% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €479 (718 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,655 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)