Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,189 (2,089,919 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)