Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00063 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €667 (1,065,998 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (38 minutes ago)