Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,082 (1,891,294 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)