Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13278 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €341 ($b2,568) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (41 minutes ago)