Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11738 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €765 ($b6,519) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (26 minutes ago)