Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24966 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €411 (1,646TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (34 minutes ago)