Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23108 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €625 (2,703TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)