Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25455 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €261 (1,023TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)