Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,223 (¥159,563) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (about 1 hour ago)