Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,339 (¥178,186) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (33 minutes ago)