Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €945 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)