Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,437 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)