Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22587 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €407 (1,803 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)