Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23152 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €786 (3,393 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)