Cost of living comparison between Torreón, Mexico and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04940 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €269 (Mex$ 5,436) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)