Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,657 (AU$2,444) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)