Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,490 (AU$2,214) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)