Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,562 (¥206,534) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)