Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,525 (¥194,979) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)