Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00855 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €789 (¥92,319) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)