Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,123 (¥135,851) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)