Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,507 (¥194,419) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (34 minutes ago)