Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,166 (¥152,361) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)