Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,077 (¥140,834) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)