Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €319 (₨23,218) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)