Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €471 (₨34,051) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (24 minutes ago)