Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01279 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 60% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €517 (₨40,385) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)