Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01408 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €389 (₨27,644) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (42 minutes ago)