Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01277 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €740 (₨57,935) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)