Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04900 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €751 (15,335 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)