Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00795 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €731 (92,046 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)