Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21831 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €566 (2,592 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)