Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22233 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €381 (1,715 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (42 minutes ago)