Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21807 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €565 (2,593 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (36 minutes ago)