Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21782 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €615 (2,822 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (about 1 hour ago)