Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21590 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €594 (2,751 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)