Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,631 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)