Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €902 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)