Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,437 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)