Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,453 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (about 1 hour ago)