Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €482 (元3,584) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)