Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €586 (₨44,261) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (26 minutes ago)