Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01263 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 58% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €504 (₨39,911) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)