Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 62% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €421 (₨33,746) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)