Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01383 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €777 (56,150 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)