Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34277 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €724 (EC$2,113) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)