Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34732 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,096 (EC$3,157) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)