Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,482 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)