Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €834 (₨62,835) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (42 minutes ago)