Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09027 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €547 (6,056 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (40 minutes ago)