Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01440 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €935 (64,913 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)