Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €387 (29,669 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)