Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01267 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €385 (30,349 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)