Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03433 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €834 (24,293₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)