Cost of living comparison between Ternopil, Ukraine and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03654 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €589 (16,107₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)