Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03280 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,012 (30,854₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)