Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €999 (31,220₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)