Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23748 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €754 (R$ 3,177) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)